Saturday, March 3, 2012

sisterly love

The other day I lost my lovely zebra earring while trying to run and catch the bus so I could make it to work on time. My oldest sister caught wind of this, and knew that my best friend had recently left on his mission. In her words (although she doesn't know that I've heard this) "she shouldn't lose her earring and her best friend in the same week." I love my new zebra earrings and wore them to work, even though big earrings are technically against dress code.

So yes, I whine when I lose an earring and I miss my best friend - but my sister is rocking enough to send me brand new zebra earrings from Australia through her house in India because she loves me. She is great. Not that that wasn't already clear to anyone who knows her.

No comments:

Post a Comment