Wednesday, October 19, 2011

well hi, i'm liz :)


and instead of writing some amazingly clever post about how “I never planned on starting a blog but unfortunately, after some serious blog stalking, here I am” I’m starting out this blog with seven things that you probably didn’t need to know about me or something like that - because I got tagged by this cute girl. So here goes …

#1 - I have a weird thing for shoes. This doesn’t mean that I own a million pair, although someday I hopefully will. This means that the first thing I judge you on is what is on your feet. I honestly think that someone’s shoes can say a lot about their personality.

#2 - I went vegetarian for one year, exactly. This was something I did just to prove to myself I could do it. I guess it was kind of a self-discipline thing. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and all, but I love my steak too much to go vegetarian for the rest of my life.

#3 - My feel good movie – Peter Pan. And although I absolutely adore Disney movies, and their version is great, sadly I’m talking about the 2003 Jeremy Sumpter version of Peter Pan. If I’m upset or feeling blue, this is what I turn to.

#4 - I like to back into my parking spot. This is partially because I'm terrified of hitting a person or biker when trying to back out, but also because it kind of runs in the family.

#5 - I have a large birthmark that I used to hate. I would try everything possible to get out of swimming or any other activity where it might be visible. Also, I may or may not have believed my hilarious family when they told me it was from a bear bite. Now I’ve actually come to like my birthmark, just because no one else has one like it.

#6 - I’m a huge nerd. I read for fun, I like learning new things, and I love knowing random facts that no one else knows.

#7 - Insanity workouts have become a must-have in my life. My sister-in-law got me hooked on them at the beginning of the summer and I just can’t seem to stop. I still hate the sweating, the shaking muscles, and the soreness the day after, but Sean T is my idol and one day I will look like the stupid Asian girl that does the entire workout and never gets tired.

Since I’m relatively new to this whole blogging thing I don’t have seven people to tag, so Sierra and Kyler it's your turn. 

2 comments:

  1. OH GOSH!! I remember the whole Jeremy Sumpter deal when that movie came out. Haha. I even thought he was a cutie even though he was so young. I hear you about the shoes. I want a million pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i like that you blog. and i like you. and i like that you know how to link because i taught you. and i like how the blog finally turned out :)

    ReplyDelete